This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the sales of form of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) IJMB programme for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) programme, which will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
This intensive programme prepares students for the IJMBE examinations. Successful candidates can apply for admission through Direct Entry into the University of Abuja and other Universities that recognize IJMBE.
Combinations of subjects are available for admission into the following Faculties:
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Engineering
- Faculty Of Environmental Sciences
- College Of Health Sciences
- Faculty Of Law
- Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty Of Sciences
- Faculty Of Social Sciences
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Minimum of Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes at credit level, including English Language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
- Prospective Applicants are advised to visit the University website, www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to visit www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng with a valid email and ATM card. Candidates who meet these requirements can proceed to apply online (ONLY) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Students who fail IJMB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration and commencement of the programme, requests for refund of school fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme, or who are dismissed by a report of disciplinary actions.
Saturday, October 22nd, 2022.
Mal. Yahya I. Mohammed