The following are some possible and likely JAMB Government questions and answers for 2022 candidates writing their exam today via the first, second, or third batch.
1. Unwritten constitution is mostly used by______?
The correct answer is States (option A)
2. The belief that a rule, institution, or leader has the right to govern is known as____?
The correct answer is Legitimacy (Option C)
3. _____ is primarily known to influence government policies?
The correct answer is Pressure groups (Option B)
4. Human Rights can simply be defined as____?
The privilege enjoyed by citizens irrespective of their tribes or sex
The privilege of living above the law
The prerogative freedom from crime and accusations
The prerogative freedom of traveling in and out of the country
The privilege enjoyed by citizens irrespective of their tribes or sex is the correct answer (Option A)
5. _______ is the highest court in Nigeria?
Federal High Court
Court of Appeal
Court of Appeal
The correct answer is Supreme Court (Option D)
Check out: JAMB Recommended novel questions and answers
6. Universal Adult Suffrage can be defined as_____?
The right is given to adult citizens to marry anytime they wish
The legal right is given to all qualified adult citizens of a state to vote.
The privilege is given to qualified adult citizens to express their legal rights
The process of being recognized as a citizen of a state.
The legal right given to all qualified adult citizens of a state to vote is the correct answer (Option B)
7. Which of these is a demerit of Democracy?
Instability due to the continuous change of leadership
Correction of leadership mistakes
Low scope for morality
Delays due to consultations.
The correct answer is Correction of leadership mistakes (Option B)
8. Power can be transformed into legal authority through____?
The correct answer is Legitimacy