This is a legit website to get NECO MAY/JUNE Question and Answer May/June 2020 Runz and Expo to your registered Phone Number before exam start. 100% Guaranteed.
Label: 2020 Neco expo | 2020/2021 neco runs (runz) free neco expo/runs to help you with questions and answers 24hrs before exam. Verified 2020 neco expo, neco runs (runz) free neco expo/runz to all subjects. So, don’t panic” we got you covered in your neco exams.
If you are reading this, it simply means that you’re looking for correct & verified neco questions and answers before exams. My dear, you are in the right expo portal” just calm down and read carefully. So that you will understand how it works and how you can easily get verified neco expo, neco runs 24hrs before exam.
HOW TO GET NECO 2020 QUESTION AND ANSWER
Are you a NECO candidate sitting for this year examination and looking for 2020/2020 NECO ANSWER/2020 NECO ANSWERS or NECO May/June Questions and Answers 2020 or 2020 NECO Questions and Answers Expo or 2020 NECO Answer and Free 2020 NECO May/June expo answer; Search no more as Expospy.com is now there for you for best assistance ever to make sure you pass this year NECO.
List Of NECO (May/June) 2020 Expo Subject that We Will Provide Question and Answer Expo Runz To;
The following are Objectives, Theory, Practical Questions/Answers NECO Exam 2020 Question & Answers (whether you are an Art, a Science or commercial student).
How to get NECO 2020 Exam Questions and Answers
NOTE:- NECO is strict even more than NWAEC or JAMB. NECO Security is tight. We collect REAL NECO Question paper from invigiltors, Solve and Send to you 30 minutes before your exam starts, Both OBJ and Theory ANSWERS will be Sent into your MOBILE phone. YES!!!
Join NECO VIP 2020 Group opened by Mr classic
I, Mr. Spy has long ago created NECO VIP WhatsApp Group for interested persons, tutors, Principals agents and Teachers. NECO VIP group is where all NECO Questions and Answers are dropped hours before the exam time on the timetable. Being part or to enjoy the benefits of this great group, pay and submit your details early, it is only for 9 subjects or all subjects subscribers are allowed.
NECO Runz SSCE Exam Methods
The NECO SSCE is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their senior secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal written between June and July but because of the 2020 pandemic caused by the novel Coronavirus, it will be taken September and October, while the Second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates written between November and December.
NECO 2020 Exam Expo/Runs, 2020 NECO Questions & Answers for all the subjects and Practicals will be available 5hrs or midnight before exam time exclusive to Expospy.com candidates only. Subscribe now and be ready to receive the correct NECO 2020/2021 questions and answers direct on WhatsApp for you to be free from NECO exam and you will also be added in our official NECO WhatsApp group.
The reason Expospy remain the best is that we send the correct NECO answers which have been solved, crosschecked and verified by our experienced teachers/tutors.
Take it or leave it here comes another opportunity for candidates who are enrolling into the National Examination Council, NECO June/July Exam for the 2020/2021 sessions. Having a lot of testimonies from candidates last year shows indeed that we are what we are authentic, we are the best. You can ask past students they will tell you.
Getting your NECO Expo 2020, NECO Runs 2020, NECO June/July SSCE Answers midnight or 5 hours before or to your exam from Best Exam Expo portal and wave final bye bye to Secondary school.
NECO 2020 Expo Subcription Method
- i. DIRECT TO MOBILE AS SMS:-
On this Direct mobile package we will send the NECO 2020 Obj and Essay directly to your submitted phone numbers as early as we can….
We implore you to use MTN or 9mobile Number for fast delivery of the answer as SMS
- ii. PASSWORD PAYMENT:-
On this package of subscription, We will send a Password/Pin directly to your phone number, which will be Used to access the Answers Online on our ANSWER PORTAL.
- iii. WHATSAPP ANSWER:-
On this package of subscription, We will send both OBJ and Essay to you on Whatsapp via our broadcast list.
Subscription Package Details for 2020 NECO Runz
One Time Payment
Science Subjects – Direct SMS
9 Subjects + Practical = N8,000
9 Subject without Practical = N7,000
9 Subjects = 7,500
9 Subjects = N7,500
Science Subjects – WhatsApp Answer for One Time Payment
9 Subjects + Practical = N5,500
9 Subject without Practical = N5,000
Commercial Subjects – WhatsApp Answer for One time Payment
9 Subjects = 5,000
9 Subjects = N5,000
Daily Subscription Package
Practical subject = N600
English = N1000
Math = N1000
Obj and Theory = N800
Practical subject = N500
English = N1,000
Mathematics = N1,000
Obj and Theory = N500
Password link/ Online Pin
Practical subject = N400
English = N1,000
Mathematics = N1,000
Obj and Theory = N400
ALL Subjects(Science, Art, Commercial) + Practicals: N14,000
All Subscription Payment is through MTN Recharge Card
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR 2020 NECO ANSWER WITH MTN CARD.
(i) MTN CARD Pin(s) or Transfer.
(iv) Whatsapp number only to 07062277854
**YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION TEXT IMMEDIATELY OR IN THE NIGHT AFTER YOUR PAYMENT.
NOTE: SEND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO EXPOSPY ON WHATSAPP OR SMS (09050785267), DON’T CALL AS THE NUMBER IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP AND SMS, WILL WE WILL TO YOUR MESSAGE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE.
Remember our NECO 2020 questions and answers runz is different from the one
you see elsewhere. Expospy is the source of all sources. Subscribe from the direct source if
you don’t want to receive your answers late
NECO official portal for checking SSCE results remains https://result.neco.gov.ng/
NECO EXPO 2020 / NECO RUNS 2020 / NECO QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 / NECO SSCE Runz 2020 / NECO JUNE/JULY EXAM ANSWERS 2020/2021 / NECO for SCHOOL CANDIDATES EXPO 2020 / NECO free ANSWERS TO All SUBJECTS 2020. We PROVIDE LEGIT SCIENCE, ARTS AND COMMERCIAL SUBJECTS ANSWERS.
NECO Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s]
1. After buying my scratch card, I mistakenly paid into another school’s account. How do I rectify this problem?
Ans: Contact the state NECO officer with the details of the card used in making the payment as well as the centre numbers of both schools. This is necessary due to the need for proper identification before the restoration can take place.
2. The number of units for registration is less than the corresponding value of the card I have loaded. What can I do?
Ans: This situation can be resolved by going to the “Card Payment” =>”Resolve Missing Units” tab. You will be able to resolve any issue on missing registration units.
3. How can I print the candidate records I have registered?
Ans: Go to ‘School Reports’ => ‘School Detail Report’. Here, you can print out a list of all the registered candidates.
4. Is Continuous Assessment a necessary requirement for this online registration exercise?
Ans: Continuous Assessment is an important part of this registration exercise. This would ensure that the relevant NECO officials can retrieve the candidates’ Continuous Assessment records anywhere they may be and anytime they are needed.
5. How do I add the Continuous Assessment records of external candidates?
Ans: Centre administrators are required to request for the Continuous Assessment records of external candidates from their respective schools to enable them complete the registration for such candidates.
6. How do I register a student?
Ans: Go to ‘Registration’ => ‘Register Student’. After entering the student’s details, click the ‘Register’ button. You would get a confirmation if the registration is successful.
You would then be given two options to either register another student or view the exam card of the student you just registered.
7. I cannot remember my password. How do I retrieve it?
Ans: Report to the state NECO officer for assistance in retrieving your password if you have either forgotten it, or you are unable to log in with your current password. After you have been successfully identified as the administrator/representative of your centre, you would be given a new password which you could modify at a later time.
8. What do I enter as my username while logging into the portal?
Ans: The centre number assigned to your centre by NECO is to be entered in the username field while logging in.
9. I mistakenly registered a candidate twice. How do I delete it?
Ans: You can not delete a registered candidate from your record. You will need to get this done by contacting the NECO support personnel.
10. Some of my candidates don’t have middle names. Is it really compulsory?
Ans: Entering the middle names of candidates is not compulsory since some candidates may not have middle names. Do enter these names if they are provided but in cases where such names are unavailable, you can omit them.
11. Can I still edit after submitting the records I have entered?
Ans: You cannot edit records after they have been submitted. Contact the state NECO officer for further assistance. If the registration has been submitted, the message under the ‘status’ column of each student’s record would read ‘Confirmed’.
13. How can I view the records I have entered?
Ans: You can view the records on the ‘Registration History’ page. Under the ‘Status’ drop down list, you can either select ‘Registered’, ‘Not Registered’ or ‘Invalidated’ and then click on the ‘Get Records’ button to display the records. You can also choose how many records you want to view at once (i.e. 1,10,20,50 or 100).
14. After registering my candidate successfully. No Exam Number was assigned. What can i do?
Ans: You can resolve this problem by going to the Examination Number usage Tab (“Registration” -> “ExamNo Usage” tab) . The system will automatically attempt to resolve the error. If this action does not resolve the error, please contact the support team.
15. How do I know how many days I still have left to edit my records?
Ans: Check the ‘RD’ column on the ‘Registration History’ page. ‘RD’ stands for Remaining Days (the numbers of days within which you still have a chance to edit). Note that editing can be done within a seven (7) day period.
16: How do I submit the records I have just registered?
Ans: You don’t need to submit records manually anymore. The records would be automatically submitted at the end of the registration exercise.
17: I mistakenly registered one/some of my candidates in another school. How do I rectify this problem?
Ans: Contact the state NECO State officer with the details of the card used in making the registrations as well as the records of the student(s) involved.
18: How can I edit a student’s record?
Ans: Go to ‘Registration’ => ‘Record Editor’. Enter the student’s registration number, click the ‘Retrieve Record’ button. Please note that you can only edit certain fields. To Edit a candidate’s name you need to contact NECO support center.
19. I am yet to finish my registration using the card I bought and I just received a message that says I have 0 unit left. How do I resolve this as I am sure I paid for more units than I got?
Ans: This can be resolved by going to the “Card Payment” =>”Resolve Missing Units” tab. You will be able to resolve any issue on missing registration units.
20. I misplaced my scratch card(s). How do I retrieve the unused units?
Ans: Contact the state NECO officer with the details of the missing card(s) as soon as possible.
21. I cannot see some of the links on the portal (Registration etc). What do I do?
Ans: Contact the NECO site administrator for assistance.
22. Are pictures required in this registration exercise?
Ans: Passport photograph are NOW required in this registration exercise. NECO also expect you to provide your photo album during examination period.
23. What is the acceptable passport size?
24. What is the official portal for checking NECO results Online
This article covers all the 2020 neco expo 2020/2021 neco runs (runz) free neco expo/runs. Correct and verified free neco expo, free neco runz, neco expo (questions and answers) on all subjects
- NECO May/June English Language Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Mathematics Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Economics Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/Junec Literature in English Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June CRK/IRK Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June History Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO Deec/Dec Government Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Physics Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Chemistry Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Biology Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Geography Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Agric Science Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Accounting Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Commerce Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Further Mathematics Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Animal Husbandry Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Civic Education Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Marketing Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO Dec/Dec Fisheries Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Office Practices Exam 2020 Questions and Answers
- NECO May/June Book Keeping Exam 2020 Questions and Answers