The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK), is accepting online applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUBK Postgraduate Courses
- Faculty of Arts
- PGD History and International Studies
- M.A. History and International Studies
- Ph.D. History and International Studies
- Faculty of Science
- PGD Applied Geophysics
- PGD Biochemistry
- PGD Computer Science
- M.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Statistics
- Ph.D. Applied Geophysics
- Faculty Social and Management Sciences
- PGD Accounting and Finance
- PG Entrepreneurship
- PGD Marketing
- Master of Accounting
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance
- M.Sc. Economics
- Ph.D. Economics
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Architecture
How to Apply for FUBK Postgraduate Admission Form
1) Application forms can be obtained online via http://forms.fubk.edu.ng on payment of Non-refundable fees of Fifteen Thousand Naira (NGN15,000) only made payable to the Federal University Birnin Kebbi account at any bank nationwide using the Remita® platform, after generating payment invoice from the FUBK Online Application Portal.
2) Candidates should then proceed to the online admissions portal: http://forms.fubk.edu.ng and begin the application process.
3) Upload all your supporting documents (SSCE, BSc, NYSC and/or MSc), Scanned Passport Photograph and Signature with size not more than 100kb. (NOTE: Supporting documents must be combined and converted to: single PDF file format not more than 5MB in size.)
4) After payment confirmation, use your Email Address and the payment receipt number to log onto the Application
5) Complete the Application Form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page
6) Two (2) online Recommendation Letters/Confidential Reports of the applicant are automatically generated
7) If you want to Update or Re-print your Form, repeat Ste 3 and Step 4.
8) Deadline for the sale of forms and completion of online application is 31st March 2023. Application forms submitted after the deadline shall not be processed.
- Candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement as only advertised courses are available during the session.
- Candidates are advised to read the Admission | Requirements before they begin.
- Applicants are to note that the University will not be liable for any mistake made arising from wrong application.
For enquires call +234(0)8030723645 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org