ADSU admission list – The 1st batch list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check ADSU UTME/Direct Entry Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status on ADSU Website:
Candidates are to report for clearance from 1st March to 12th March 2021 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form
- Original JAMB admission letter
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ADSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.